Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Impression Obsession- Less than Three Layers!

USE LESS THAN THREE!

Want a chance to win an Impression Obsession $25 Gift Certificate?
Join the Impression Obsession DT and play along in the Un-layered Challenge! We are keeping it simple this time by using less than three layers!
New to our challenges?
 All the info you need to join in the fun can be found here on the IO BLOG!

Here is your inspiration...


 Getting an early jump on holiday cards? I'm always the last minute girl. I so admire those that make one Christmas card every week and then have everything ready to go as soon as December rolls around. Why can't that be me? 
Today's challenge was all about using less layers. Which translates to a CAS card. No stamps on today's card, just a few dies and some pop dots. I used metallic mirror card stock and a few little crystals help to dress this up with a little holiday shine. 


Impression Obsession Dies

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling Jenny! LOL I NEVER get a head start on my Christmas Cards either! But, I also send out probably A LOT LESS than others! LOL This is FABULOUS! I think you've done WELL at getting a start with THIS CARD!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete