Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Super Easy Sunflower!


I'm sharing an easy sunflower card for today using the Sunflower Die.
I cut the die out of a scrap to use for a template. I just held it in place over the paper I was coloring and did a quick outline on the inside of the petals with the lightest yellow. This just gave me my margins of where the center should be and an idea of the petal edges. There is NO BLENDING! I just used my Copics to do outward strokes of color. 


After I placed the die cut over the coloring, all those hard lines in the coloring just kind of fade away.  Some of my yellow strokes exceeded the die cut, so I just cut another white layer with the die and stamped Thanks on that to piece in place.


I topped it off with the Rectangle 2 Stitched Frame.


Impression Obsession Products

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I love sunflowers and the way this came together is wonderful. Thank you for sharing this technique. I am going to give it a try today. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome technique! Love this sunny card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the most brilliant, easiest & loveliest techniques I've seen in a long time. Bravo! Thanks so much for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete