This week Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and Cheery Lynn DIes are showcasing products together! You can find all the details on the Prickley Pear Blog and the Cheery Lynn Blog. Leave a comment win a prize! Easy enough! Have fun seeing what everybody is up to on the blogs!
A fun little card for today using layered die cuts. I stamped the Journey sentiment and airbrushed a little YR23 (love this golden color!) around the edges before I removed it from the die. The largest die in the background is the English Tea Party Doily cut out of Kraft card stock. The rust color small doily is the Mini Polynesian Sails Die also from Cheery Lynn. The other circles and ovals are from Spellbinder's sets.
The Butterfly is from Prickley Pear's Mini Butterflies Clear Set and it has a matching die to make it super easy! I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and you can see the Copics I used to color in the above pic.
Here's the inside... I have an issue with this border from Prickley Pear. The issue is I can not stop using it! It has stayed on the desk for a while now. It cuts so clean and easy and I love adding it on the inside of my cards!
Remember to check on the Prickley Pear Blog and the Cheery Lynn Blog to see more eye candy and comment for a chance to win prizes.
- Stamps by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps: CLR023 Mini Butterflies Clear Set, FF0123 Journey Awakens
- Dies by Cheery Lynn: DL101 English Tea Party Doily, DL237 Polynesian Sails Mini Doily
- Dies by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps: PPRS_D034 Floral Border Die, PPRS_D023 Mini Butterflies Die Set
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Rust, Kraft, DP by My Mind's Eye 6x6 Lime Twist paper pad
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other: Misc. Ribbon, Adhesive Gems, 1/16" Black Rainbow Tape, Perfect Layer Rulers, Dimensional SIlicone (under butterfly wings), Foam Tape, Spellbinder's Circle Nesties, Spellbinder's Radiant Rectangles (oval)