Serendipity Stamps is introducing new stamps and new dies!
You can view all the new items using this LINK.
We are having a blog hop today showing off the new goodies. You can hop along to see what every one chose to create with. Leave a comment on all of the blogs and one random commenter will win a $20 Gift Certificate to use for any Serendipity Stamps or Dies. You can leave comments up until February 1, 2013. The winner will be announced on the Serendipity Blog on Monday February 4th.
Jenny Gropp (you are here)
I chose to use the new heart image from the Quilted Heart Set. I used a Japanese Wall Frame Die Cut in the background, cutting it out of metallic pink paper.
I stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White with Memento Tuxedo Black. The picture shows the Copics I used to color the heart. After coloring, I cut it out.
I added the Love Die Cut on the inside of the card. You can also use the negative parts of the die... the little hearts that cut out.
I layered things with foam tape adding a little dimension. Of course I worked a bow in the mix. I added a little Ranger's Crackle Accents over the buttons in the image. The finished card size is 4 1/4" Square.
- Stamps: #1275M Quilted Heart Set, #688C Happy Valentine's Day II
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: #1277CD Love Die Cut by Serendipity, Japanese Wall Frame Die Cut by Cheery Lynn, Spellbinder's Circles and Scalloped Circles, Spellbinder's Ovals
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Natural White, Red, Metallic Pink, Authentique Lovely 6x6 Collection
- Other: Red Jute String, Foam Tape, Paper Piercing Tool, Copics, Crackle Accents, Bow Easy Tool