I added a Frame Die Cut to a white card base and then pieced tiles back in. Makes for a pretty pretty quick card background, you can do less or more when it comes to colors and piecing tiles back in.
I woke up the leaves with a little Copic coloring. Total color time about ten minutes.
I added Crackle Accents only some of the leaves. Here it is still wet in this picture.
Here the Crackle Accents has dried and also CRACKED! I used Perfect Layers Rulers to add all the layers to the image. Finished card size is an A2.
- Stamps: by Prickley Pear - #FF0135 A September to Remember
- Dies: Papertrey Ink Cover Plate Quatrefoil Die
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Authentique Thankful 6x6 Paper Pad, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Brown
- Other: Copics, Misc. RIbbon, Green Ribbon, Bow Easy Tool, Perfect Layers Rulers, Crackle Accents by Ranger