Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy 29th....

I adore this sentiment! Makes me laugh every time! These gals are from Art Impressions Girlfriends Line of stamps. Fun scene stamps with fantastic sentiments! Great for making a card for your girlfriends! 
I added a faux layer by coloring the edge black.... tracing the inside of the nestie before I removed it gave me an exact edge to follow when adding the black. I used bright fun colors, choosing the colors from shades in the printed papers.
Several layers went on this one... foam tape in between some of the nestie layers to add dimension. All of the straight line layers I used Perfect Layer Rulers to add a 1/16 edge border. THe card is A2 in size and opens at the bottom tent style. A fun little button and twine bow to finish things off! This card went to a friend, Sue.... who just recently celebrated her 29th... again! 

4 comments:

  1. Loving this beautiful creation of yours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that senti,ent is hilarious! What a fun, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgosh ! This is hilarious ! Your coloring is awesome...

    ReplyDelete